As a Management student:
- you will learn the basics of managing organisations, finance and human resources;
- you will learn how to turn an idea into a real successful business by analysing case studies of specific organisations;
- you will learn about the latest tools and methods for planning, organising, incentivising, and management control that is necessary at operating and managerial positions;
- you will increase your skills in project management by organising academic conferences and joining research clubs;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians as well as experienced business practitioners;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies.