School of Business of Belarusian State University
School of Business of Belarusian State University (est. in 1996) is an independent structural unit of the educational complex of Belarusian State University, which is among the 1,5% of the best universities in the world. This is a rather high international rating for the Republic of Belarus, which only Belarusian State University has.
It is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus for the right to carry out training in 5 specialities of Bachelor’s Degree, 14 specialities of Master’s Degree, 16 specialities of retraining of executives and specialists. In 2018, the School was renamed into the State Institution of Education “School of Business of Belarusian State University”.
The School defines its purpose as:
- Training competent, competitive specialists and managers, as well as highly qualified scientists.
- Providing full scope to obtain a set of educational services in the field of management, economics, business, logistics, finance and information technology.
- Building of future specialist into specialist with active citizenship, high spirituality and social responsibility.
- Development of creative abilities in students, their involvement in active research activities and participation in innovative solutions of the international level.
- Active partnership in the system of national and international scientific, educational and innovative cooperation.
- Development of social partnership and corporate culture based on high ethical standards.
We hope that students will start to shape their lives, gaining an understanding of what they want to do with their skills and talents and form the right values and interests. Find their place and purpose in the world, will contribute to its improvement.