For admission to the Academy of Communications, foreign applicants must provide the following list of documents:
- Legalized in the country of receipt and recognized in the Republic of Belarus, the original documents on education indicating the subjects studied and the grades (points) obtained on them and notarized translations of these documents into Russian.
- Medical report on the state of health and a notarized translation of the report into Russian. The medical report must not be older than 6 months!
- Certificate of absence of HIV infection and a notarized translation of the document into Russian. The medical certificate must not be older than 6 months!
- Passport valid for the period of study and translation of the passport into Russian.
- Certificate of vaccination against COVID-19.
Notarized translations of documents into Russian are provided for all documents made in a foreign language. A notarized translation of the passport for foreign applicants will have to be done in the Republic of Belarus upon arrival.